Monday 12 October 2015

II-nterduction

from my diary Monday 29 Dec 2014 16:20pm

Trying my luck at writing decently and intelligibly, raping these pages with ink I have come to understand what Dovstoeevsky meant by: "Differently happy".
But the real reasons why I am writing today is to expose my latest realization:
I am AlienZ (pronounced Alienzee) aka Z-Alien (ZeeAlien)
and I want to say that Z AlienZ are coming
and one of them is Zenial
what do Zese alienZ want?
To go home more than anything
Zo they need your help to build a ship
to go back home.
Cause home is where you die
But I am dead already,
unruly and unrested,
that makes me a dead Alien walking:
AlienZ tha Zombee
aka
Alien-Zom-B
alias
Z-bom

most people just call me Marco...Polo!...no wonder I am so lost.

that said, I write a lot of shit when i feel particularly inspired. However I have made up my mind to create different Blogs, at least One will comprise creative ramblings and the Other will be my actual Log containing things such as information from my current Oddissey in the world of Norwegian Psychological Healthcare.

No comments:

Post a Comment